Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Hatch Boutique Limited (2015) is a wholly owned NZ Business.
This agreement is between you (the ‘customer’ or site user) and Hatch Boutique Limited. Each individual order is considered a separate agreement; each order will be accepted by Hatch at our absolute discretion. We reserve the right to change these terms of trade by to notice to you. Notice maybe given by posting the revised terms and conditions on our website.
Delivery and Delivery Charges
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of any Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless stated otherwise, but are exclusive of delivery charges. Delivery charges will be calculated at check out. At this time we are only able to shop to New Zealand addresses.
For more information please see our shipping and Delivery page. Orders will not be dispatched until full payment has been made.
Unless you opt to receive messages from us we will not contact you again in future. If you have opted to receive ongoing communications and at a later date you no longer wish to receive these communications you will be able to opt out of receiving this information by contacting us by email or by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of emails sent to you.
We cannot guarantee that our website is secure, and we cannot be held responsible for a breach of our website security that is beyond our control.
You can request details of your personal information that we hold, and ask us to correct it, at any time.
Opting out of receiving the above mentioned messages will not prevent the sending of messages that specifically relate to your order(s).
We may use personal information that we collect about you to provide products and services to you and to administer orders and payments relating to your purchases from us.
Secure Details: Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone - at all!!
Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely 100% secure so you can order with confidence.
Multiple Payment Methods: Please feel free to phone us over the phone or email us for our bank account details.
Secure Account: We use every means available to protect your sensitive information - that's why when you initially order from us, you will need to register as a customer by opening an account.
Trading Name: The name that will appear on your statement will be "Hatch Baby & Child".
Legal Business Name: Hatch Baby & Child registered under "Hatch Boutique Limited" as a Legal Name.No Tolerance Policy Regarding Fraud
We will report credit card fraud to the relevant authorities of any attempted fraudulent order. Credit Card fraud in particular is a crime that is being committed daily over the internet.Availability and Supply
All orders are subject to the availability of the products. If for any reason the product is not available we will endeavour to update the status via our online shop and contact you as soon as possible.
Pre Orders: Pre-order quantities are based on what we have ordered from our suppliers, but sometimes for reasons beyond our control, they do not deliver all items we order and we are unable to fulfil your order. We ask for your understanding when this happens as it is beyond our control but we will contact you and offer the next best solution.
Prices shown on our online store are exclusive of delivery charges but inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
- Each claimant is entitled to one discount per online checkout. Discounts are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and may not combine with any other discounts or any other offer promotions offered by Hatch.
- The discount will automatically be applied to the lowest value item in your cart at time of checkout.
- The discount is only redeemable online on the www.hatch.co.nz website.
- The discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to checkout within the stated above time frame, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant's purchase on the website.
- We are unable to combine shipping costs on separate transactions during the promotional period.
- The discount can not be applied retrospectively on previous orders and/or previous pre-orders.
- Product exclusions may apply and will be stated at time of check out if a product is currently excluded from the promotion.
- Promotion will apply to afterpay, pay by laybuy or humm transactions online.
- Promotion does not apply to traditional laybuy transactions processed through the physical stores or over email with the stores.
- Promotional code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
- Hatch reserves the right to discontinue any promotion at any time.
- If you return items purchased using a discount, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit.
- Hatch reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
- Please write to us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further clarification. If you are unable to make a query in writing, please ring us at (09) 521 3241.
- Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a discount to be valid.