Swaddle Up Transition 50/50 Winter Warm - White
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition. The Swaddle Up 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Winter Warm Features:
- Extra Warm Quilting (on front of garment only)
- Built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort (Naturally breathable, temperature regulating and anti-bacterial)
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & leg
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.