Swaddle Up 50/50 Winter Warm - Multi Stripe
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition. The Swaddle Up 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Winter Warm Features:
- Extra Warm Quilting (on front of garment only)
- Built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort (Naturally breathable, temperature regulating and anti-bacterial)
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & leg
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.