Penny Scallan Bento Box w removable lid
Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with the Penny Scanlin Bento Box! It’s the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.
These are available in a range of colourways and designs plesae ensure to select the correct one at check out.
6 handy compartments (including a space for yoghurt/dip/sauce)
Silicone insert inside lid to prevent seepage between compartments
Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and roadtrips
Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Not suitable for the microwave
Free from BPA and PhthalatesSilicone insert can be removed for easy cleaning (for tips on how to pull your 3-piece Bento apart carefully and safely, watch this short YouTube video)
Size: 228mm x 175mm x 50m
Approx. volume: 1.9L
Approx. weight: 710 grams
Please note: The Bento Box is designed to hold thicker liquids such as yoghurts, sauces and dips. However, it is not watertight so it may not prevent the leakage of runnier liquids such as drinks or any excess oils/juices that leak out from food items like sundried tomatoes and fruits.
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
1. Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
2. It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
3. Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
4. To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
5. Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
6. We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.