Go Go Sleeping Bag - Standard Weight - Various Colours
The Merino Kids® Go Go Bag® is the number 1 recommended, 100% natural sleeping bag in New Zealand and Australia. It is proven to help baby sleep better, safer and more comfortably than any other baby sleeping bag.
- Size: Baby (0-2yrs) and Toddler (2-4yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 18 and 30°C
- Packaging: Free drawstring travel bag!
- Under arm domes (poppers) for when baby is little. If the domes no longer fit, baby no longer needs them.
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Travel vent for easy transfer from buggy to cot
Our garments are lovingly handmade so all sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
|Size Guide||Chest||Width (at knee position)||Length (from back neck line down)|
Not sure what size to get?
- The 0-2yr Go Go Bag can be used from newborn (minimum weight 3.2kgs/7lbs) by fastening the domes (poppers) under your baby's arms for about the first 6 months. It is designed to be worn until your baby's toes are touching the end of the bag. There is plenty of width and room for baby to grow into the baby sleep bag.
- The 2-4yr Go Go Bag can be used from 12 months if your baby is on the tall side, again just fasten the domes (poppers) under your baby's arms. They should grow out of neeeding to be in a sleeping bag before they physically out grow this size. Click here for tips on how to transistion baby from cot to bed and how the toddler sleep bag can help with this transition.
We Also Recommend