Go Go Bag - Duvet Weight - Various Colours
The Merino Kids™ Go Go Bag™ is the Number 1 recommended 100% natural sleeping bag in New Zealand and Australia. It will help prevent your baby waking in the night!
For those cooler evenings, you might want to consider our Duvet Weight Go Go Bag™ to keep your child snug and warm. With pure superfine merino wool on the inside and a double thickness of luxurious, organic cotton on the outside, the Duvet Weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures between 15° and 20°C.
- Size: Baby (0-2yrs) and Toddler (2-4yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% GOTS certified organic 'fleece' cotton
- Temperature Range: 15 and 20°C
- Packaging: Free drawstring travel bag!
- Under arm domes (poppers) for when baby is little. If the domes no longer fit, baby no longer needs them.
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Travel vent for easy transfer from buggy to cot
Our garments are lovingly handmade so all sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Size Guide Chest Width (at knee position) Length (from back neck line down) 0-2yrs (Baby) 28cm 53cm 86cm 2-4yrs (Toddler) 32cm 60cm 104cm
Not sure what size to get?
- The 0-2yr Go Go Bag can be used from newborn (minimum weight 3.2kgs/7lbs) by fastening the domes (poppers) under your baby's arms for about the first 6 months. It is designed to be worn until your baby's toes are touching the end of the bag. There is plenty of width and room for baby to grow into the baby sleep bag.
- The 2-4yr Go Go Bag can be used from 12 months if your baby is on the tall side, again just fasten the domes (poppers) under your baby's arms. They should grow out of neeeding to be in a sleeping bag before they physically out grow this size. Click here for tips on how to transistion baby from cot to bed and how the toddler sleep bag can help with this transition.