The Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush is the perfect tool for brushing delicate infant hair. Brushing your baby's hair has major benefits to their wellbeing, and with our eco-friendly 100% natural brush, you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting to prevent cradle cap, generating blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed.
- 100% natural. Made from rubberwood and goat wool.
- Easy to hold and grip.
- Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching.
- Help prevent cradle cap and increase blood flow.
- Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Made using sustainable and eco-friendly materials.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners to clean this product.
Note: Natural wood products vary in colour and may have a slight odour which will fade over time. As our Goat Wool Hair Brush bristles are attached to the brush head with a press instead of glue, some bristles may fall out over time.