First Choice Glass Bottle - 300ml
The NUK® family of brands design and develop superior products that enhance your child's overall development. By combining years of expertise and trust, we are committed to nurturing your children's healthy transitions from birth to toddler.
They have worked for over 50 years to design the highest quality products that are innovative and scientifically proven to support safe and healthy development. Backed by a dedicated team of experts, their products are designed to combine science with style while maintaining the highest quality. Their products don't just meet international safety standards, they exceed them.
Some parents prefer glass over plastic bottles because if looked after correctly they can be more durable. As with all NUK First Choice bottles, this glass bottle is designed to make the transition from breast to bottle feeding easier.
- 300ml bottle fitted with a Size 1 (0-6 months) Latex Medium Feed Hole Teat and a sealing disc for leak-proof transportation.
- Original NUK orthodontic shaped teat, with extra-wide lip support which simulates breastfeeding as closely as possible.
- NUK Anti-Colic Air System which minimises infant colic caused by harmful swallowing of air.
- NUK First Choice bottles are compatible with all First Choice Teats.
- Approved by the Oral Health Foundation.
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
*For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. Prior to sterilisation we recommend using the NUK Baby Bottle Cleanser, it’s natural formula removes dried on milk protein, pulp and juice residues more effectively than hot soapy water alone. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.