B.F.F. - The Admiral
Whether you seek a backpack or handbag, duffel, tote or something inbetween, Juju-Be offers a wide range of super stylish diaperbags for every tastemaker! From refined legacy to fun tokidoki and Hello Kitty prints, you're always en vogue with a Ju-Ju-Be. And of course, all Ju-Ju-Be fashionable diaper bags are machine washable, ultra-organised and incredibly durable yet lightweight, designed to make mum life not only that little bit easier but a lot more glamorous!
BFF: This bag will be your BFF. It may even make your current BFF a little jealous, but that’s okay because she wasn’t all that good of a friend anyway! Did she ever offer to carry all of your stuff in an ultra organised way? The BFF will. It has tons of pockets and organisation...so much you won’t know what to do with it all. Is she flexible? The BFF comes with detachable shoulder straps and messenger straps. Use it any way you want! Does she have spice and flair and elegance and style? If she does, then you better dump her right away, she might make you look bad! Just kidding...sorta!
- Front mummy pocket holds keys and sunglasses with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam changing pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be shortened to tote strap length.
- Optional shoulder straps ... so versatile!
- Inside organisation includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for diapers and wipes.
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- Teflon fabric protector helps repel stains.
- Agion treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Gold Metal Hardware.
- Light-Coloured Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there!
We Also Recommend